Monday, June 30, 2008

The Artfest was a blast! I knew 5 people with booths so it was great to catch up with all them and look at their beautiful work. It got me motivated to get painting so I started working on some projects that I've been putting off for way too long. Tomorrow I'm doing a major project at a friend's house. Pictures will be posted.....

I just have to say, that one of my many favorite things about Henry is his friendliness. Today at the mall and Target, he would not stop saying "hi" to people. He did it to the cashier about 20 times and then started with the people behind us in line. I especially love it when he does this to older people because I can tell it just makes their day.
He's obsessed with guys lately and will go to almost any male and only a select few females other than me. RJ's parents stopped by on their way back to MN and he clung to his grandpa like usual, and wouldn't even let his grandma touch him without whining. She can only get him to go to her if she has food or his pacifier. Poor grandma. I just don't get how he can be so friendly to strangers, but isn't very nice to his sweet grandma. Funny kid!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails