Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Snow Day

Although this picture totally cracks me up, it left me wondering why I even tried.
This was the last shot I took.
Poor kids.



We had a quick photo shoot since we had a snowed-in afternoon. 
At least the adults were smiling...though not the friendliest-gentle-smile-reminders coming out of our clenched teeth.

 

So I'm taking the kids to have a photo shoot elsewhere...once this storm blows over...to someone who actually knows what they're doing. And has more patience. And actually likes taking pictures.
And has more patience.

But hey, tomorrow will *hopefully* be a snow day and I'm pumped! We've got a ginger bread train kit all ready to go. A Christmas Curious George movie to watch. And lots of other fun stuff to do. And the second I'm able....I need to get out of this house!!!

3 comments:

une autre mère said...

I love both of those pictures! Your kids don't have to smile to be cute. And super cool how you made your family pic look old. Have fun building your gingerbread train! I hope to see pictures of that soon!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I think those pictures are too cute! Your outfits are so perfect! Have a fun snow day! We're decorating gingerbread men--maybe they'll need to take a whirl in a gingerbread train!

Jessica said...

I love the pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails