Monday, March 1, 2010

I'll confess that I get a little too excited about getting Harper ready for church on Sundays.
I mean, wouldn't you if you had a dress like this?

 
I can't believe it's March....which means she'll turn 1 this month.
Crazy!

 I finally got some shots of the nursery at church. There is one more tree that I did, but the picture didn't turn out. It was a lot of fun and feels so Spring-y.

 
  
  And it inspired me to start one in my own house. 
Here's the sneak peak.

 
Too bad I don't finish projects before I start a new one though. 
My poor bedroom....

We started up with potty training again this weekend and it's going pretty well. He had a couple of accidents the first day and has been successful ever since, but getting him to actually sit on the potty is pretty painful. I think I'll make a sticker chart today to make it fun. He did get a little present from my stash when he went potty the first time....a Mr. Potato Head from the Halloween clearance at Target. It's always good to have stuff like that on hand!

We've got an exciting week to look forward to despite my never ending sinus problems. I'm going to get some Congaplex today. Sounds fancy, huh? Anyone tried it? Please tell me it works quickly. I just want to feel normal again!!

Happy Monday!

7 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I get excited just to see what Harper's wearing! She is so cute!
LOVE the nursery! Almost makes me want to have another baby so I can have an excuse to visit it more. Almost.
Go Henry! He'll get it! I'm sorry in advance if he sees our boys peeing in the bushes this summer. I'm not responsible for teaching that or giving my approval. HUGE motivator, though.
I'm ALL for congoplex! Hope you start feeling better soon!

une autre mère said...

I'm sad I missed seeing Harper's beautiful dress yesterday. She is adorable in that! But then again, she's adorable in anything.

I too LOVE the nursery! Makes me feel much more comfortable about putting Tate in there (whenever I decide to actually do that)...

I'm all for bribery when it comes to potty training. Totally worth it.

And I've never personally tried congaplex, but I've picked it up several times for someone else. Does that make me a drug-mule?

Amy@My Front Porch said...

Ok...that dress is seriosly the cutest EVER! Isn't that just the best thing about having little girls?

And seriously, you continue to amaze me with your artistic-ness. That nursery is awesome!

Unknown said...

The nursery is awesome! It is so much more welcoming and homey now. Love it.
Harper was a complete 10 yesterday! She could win a cutest baby contest.
I know nothing about drugs. I'm drug free.
Come on, Henry! You can do it!!! I'm losing my mind over Ryan.

"Are These Kids All Yours?" said...

Pretty neat effect on the walls.

Hey, you could always give an m&m every time they tell you they have to go and do it on the toilet. Not too much, but kids love it. Just a trick we use :)

Katie@The Baby Factory said...

Never heard of congaplex....I am intrigued, however.

And seriously, seriously you are too artsy fartsy for me, girl ;) I would looove to be able to do such beauti-ness :)

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

LOVE that tree! Beautiful! I have been kind of playing around with that same kind of effect recently - with just one color. You did an awesome job, it's gorgeous! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails