Tuesday, October 26, 2010


I was going to have the kids be a little 50's couple for Halloween, but once I saw this Captain America costume at Goodwill I couldn't pass it up. 
He insisted on wearing it to Target yesterday, and it just didn't seem worth it to break his little heart by telling him no, so I let him. 
With his cowboy boots.
The boy has got some style!


And the little Miss? Wonder Woman, of course!
But this one I'll have to make. I got my supplies yesterday and think it should be pretty easy.




Hope y'all are having a great Tuesday!

4 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Henry looks like a hero waiting to happen! Can't wait to see Harper as Wonder Woman!

une autre mère said...

That costume is awesome! And I'm sure Harper's will be too. Can't wait to see it! And really, you're such a cool mom letting him wear that to Target. Don't tell my girls.

Jenn said...

I love the Captain Camereica outfit :o) Can't wait to see the little Wonder Woman

Mom said...

I agree - you are a cool mom. Not sure I would have let you wear your Halloween costume to the store!!! There's only one Henry :) And I love that little guy - xoxo!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails