Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Housey-House-House


We're making some progress! RJ and my dad got the drywall hung and now is the long process of mudding/sanding. I took the plastic down that was in between the dining room and living room for the first time in 3 weeks and the kids ran around in circles for 30 minutes straight. They were loving the new space!
(me too!)

Please don't mind the bucket o' supplies along the wall. And the shop vac. And all the other supplies.


I love being able to stand at the sink, turn around, and see my kids at the table. 
Little, silly things, but it sure is fun.


The new doorway.
(the basement door is currently down)


My favorite new space that brightens everything up!



And that's all. 
I promise I will post things other than house stuff. 
I'm wiped. 
Peace out.

3 comments:

Alisa said...

yahoooooooo!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Lovely! It seems so open and spacious!

une autre mère said...

Oooo, love it! Cheers for open floor plans! (Never thought I'd ever, ever say that... but then I had kids) ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails