The 5 Things Game
10 years ago...
1. I was a freshman at Central College. Go Dutch!
2. I lived in an all girl dorm.
3. I was a sociology major.
4. I loved the cafeteria food. Seriously. CUIFS (Central University of Iowa Food Service)was great.
5. I had no idea where my life was heading.
5 things on today's "to-do-list"
1. Do the stupid dishes.
2. Get a dishwasher.
3. Work on 3 big paintings for my sister.
4. Take a little nap. Hopefully.
5. Eat a slice of chocolate cake.
Snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn with Parmesan cheese.
2. Crackers with cream cheese.
4. Special K
5 Things I Would Do if I were a Millionaire!
1. I'd like to say I'd give a lot of it away to people who seriously need it, but I'm sure I would also:
2. Pay off our school loans.
3. Finish our unfinished attic.
4. Buy a Volvo station wagon for the fam and a Jaguar just for fun.
5. Take RJ to Leiden.
5 Places I have lived
1. On a farm outside of Albert City, IA
2. The dorms in Pella, IA
3. The dorm/apartment place in Leiden, the Netherlands. I was the only American on the floor and had to share the same shower rooms with BOYS. Yuck. Yes, I kept the door locked at all times.
4. St. Louis Park, MN
5. West Des Moines and Des Moines
5 jobs I've had/still have:
1. Walking/riding beans
3. American Express Life Insurance
I don't have anyone left to tag because all my friends have already been tagged by someone else. I think I need some more blogger friends.....
Last night we went to our annual Thanksgiving feast at church. It was a lot of fun and is a nice little kick start to the holidays. Tomorrow night we have a "high school" party at our friends house for our adult Bible Fellowship class. We have to dress like we did in high school and bring our favorite song from the era. Think I'd get kicked out of our sweet little Baptist church if I brought some Salt-n-Pepa?