Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Beaverdale Holiday Craft Boutique

The first one to respond that they want to go with me to this fabulous craft show gets a prize!! Okay, not really, but it's seriously a really fun show with funky and traditional crafts. Come on ladies! How about coffee and some shopping?!?! It's this Saturday from 8-3 at Holy Trinity Catholic School in Beaverdale. I plan on going right away so I can get back early and have a fun-full Saturday.

Have I rubbed it in yet that RJ and I are going on an amazing date Saturday night? We haven't been on a date in at least a month which is WAY too long for us. I'm pretty big on having at least 1 or 2 nights out alone a month. Es muy importante. So, yes. I'm chomping at the bit!

My niece told me the other night that they are having a Winter of Soups. What a great idea. I've already made Chili, Baked Potato Soup, and Pasta Fagioli soup. Tonight I made a Tortilla soup. I'll post the delicious recipe later. I love soup.


Henry grabbed an extra large carton of eggs in the grocery cart today and flung it up in the air without me seeing it. All 18 eggs came out, but thank goodness there were only cracks and no breaks. I already had all my groceries in the cart. What a mess that could have been.

Later.

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Oooo---I wanna go! (But I have to check with Cody first.)
I think a winter of soups sounds great! I also think a winter of all brand new sweaters sounds fantastic, too...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails