Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Elizabeth Angell

I was completely wrong....my brother and his wife welcomed into the world a baby GIRL! Praise the Lord that she's a healthy little thing and everyone is doing well. I think we were all a bit surprised because for some reason we were certain it was going to be a boy, but of course I'm so excited! So now my parents are equal with 4 grandsons and 4 granddaughters. Sounds pretty perfect to me. :) Elizabeth Angell joins Jack and Maggie. Excellent.

We got a special treat of a snow day. RJ didn't have to start work until 9:30. It was so nice to actually be able to eat breakfast as a family. I absolutely love that RJ gets his Friday afternoons off, but this means he leaves every morning at 7 so he can work longer days. It's amazing how much nicer my day feels when I have him around to start things off with.

It's not even 9 and Henry is already taking a nap. This could be a good or bad thing. We'll have to see how things unfold.....

So I didn't buy an advent book, but RJ found a blog with some great devotionals and and a song to sing, or another activity. I really enjoy it, but Henry not so much. Probably one of those things that will just get better with time.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails