I can't believe I went out this morning, but I just had to. Wednesdays are my one main day where I can do whatever I want so I have an inability to stay home! I did get a great deal at Baby Gap on this:
Isn't that just pure cuteness? My brother's wife is having a baby any day so I could not resist it. They don't know if it's a boy or a girl.....my guess right here and now is that it's a boy.....??
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial. I love real ones, but we got a nice artificial one a few years ago when we lived in an apt so I want to get some good use out of it. I'd love to take the kids to get a real one when they're older.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually after Thanksgiving, but this year a few days before.
4.When do you take the tree down? After New Year's
5. Do you like eggnog? Never tried it. RJ loves it. Probably gone through a couple of gallons already. Gross.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Barbie Hot Dog Stand
7. Hardest person to buy for? Parents
8. Easiest person to buy for? Girls
9. Do you have a nativity scene? A snow globe one and a little kid one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Don't remember...
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Home Alone
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whenever I see a good sale!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? yes....
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Sweets
16. Lights on the tree? Lots of white ones, though I am starting to like colors again.
17. Favorite Christmas song? O Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Little bit of both.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We don't have a strong tradition for that yet. Growing up we could talk my mom into opening them up any time. She always got too excited!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The stores on the weekends.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything glittery or sparkly.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Meat and potatoes.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I don't have a list so anything will be fun!