Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy 2 Months!

Little, Miss Harper. Happy 2 Months! Though it feels like you've been around for much longer.

You are pure sweetness. Your personality is funny. You can be content for an hour looking around and smiling and then out of nowhere, you get mad. Real mad. It's only because you're either tired or hungry, but it's just kind kind of funny. They told me in the hospital that you had a temper. I think they may have been right......but I love it.

I love watching you smile at your brother. I also loooove seeing your daddy hold his little girl. Those are precious moments.

We had your appt on Friday and you're 90% for length and 75% for weight. Do you know your brother has yet to make it above 15% for his weight?! But you're both tall so far. Kind of like your mom and dad, I guess.

I love all the little things. Like pink bows and ribbons. Tying your little ballet shoes for church this morning. Your sweet, girly coo.

I pray for both you and your brother and am so beyond thankful to God for you both. I'm a blessed momma. And maybe a little proud too. :)

I have an irresistible urge to call you peanut.

I love you, baby girl.

Oh, I love having 2 children.

Pictures sometime this week. I promise, Grandma!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails