Thursday, February 24, 2011

If you haven't already signed up for The Club to enjoy some benefits at Jordan Creek Mall, ya probably better do it. At least every few months they send out an email, which you print off and bring to their service desk for a free $10 gift card. They recently had one for Valentine's Day, but we were out of town that weekend. AND they sent me another $10 offer one this week for February birthday (which I don't remember them doing last year??). 
There are other malls that participate as well.
So I went yesterday to get my card and went and got  these cute things that I've wanted for a long time:
They're measuring cups. How cute?! I know they sell them at Urban Outfitters too. I ended up getting them for $3 so I was excited. I know, silly things get me excited. 
We also went to another store which I very rarely go into because I'm usually too frumpy looking when I'm running errands with the kids. BUT, I was feeling rather confident that day, so I went in anyways. A young college-ish gal comes up and asks "Oh, do you have a day off?". To which I reply "Uh, yeah, I guess I kind of have every "day off." When really I should have sat the young lady down and explained a thing or two about "days off". 
Oh well, she'll learn soon enough.

2 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I'm so glad you got your gift card! (and super bummed I don't get their emails anymore!) LOVE what you bought!!!

Nicole @ one half world said...

Thanks for the tip, Abby. I just signed up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails