Friday, September 9, 2011

An early morning with my boy.
 So thankful he has Fridays off! He is loving school, but it is wearing him out....
so naturally, he wakes up at 6 am...
I woke up to go to Farrell's, but my stomach was giving me some pains so I stayed home and watched "The Littles" with this guy. 
With the lamp on because it was still dark outside...


I am really enjoying my afternoons with Harper. When the two of them are together it's lots of yelling, screaming, and fighting. But when she is by herself, she's pure sweetness. She stopped napping (what?! She's only 2 1/2) but it doesn't seem to affect her at all so she gets to hang out with me while Henry is away. Perfect. 

So our first week of preschool went great! Henry is tired, but loves it. 
And I am loving it too.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

So glad school is going so well for Henry and you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails