Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Classy



From rat tail:


To the beginings of a pretty sweet mullet:

 

Yeah, she's pretty classy.
Have you ever noticed those sweet pointy ears? They're so tiny and pointy. I hope she's okay with that when she's older, but for now it's one of her cutest features.

Our new oven has been a ton of fun breaking in. We also fried an egg last week and noticed it didn't run all over because our stove is now level. It's the little things in life, huh?

I've made oatmeal raisin cookies.



Pork and Bok Choy Noodle Bowl
 

Frosted sheet cake.
 
And many other yummy things. It's been fun finding new recipes again.

Here's to a great Tuesday!

3 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Sweet Harper gave McClain and I the biggest grin on Sunday! We love her!
*That Pork Bok Choy Noodle Bowl looks seriously good and I think I need to beg for that recipe!

une autre mère said...

That's the cutest little mullet I ever did see! Tate's going for the bald spot right now... just wants to look like his grandpa.

How fun to cook with your new oven! Maybe if I break my oven and get a new one, it'll make me a better cook. Any pointers on how to break it? :)

Unknown said...

Little Harper is bring the 80s hair back and looking good!!!! What a little sweetiepie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails