Friday, November 12, 2010

I've been to Trader Joe's twice now and it's so so busy still....I can't wait until the crowds die down a bit. With holiday baking just around the corner, I bought new baking soda and baking powder. Aren't the containers cute? Doesn't it just put you in a baking mood? And those kleenex boxes are adorable.
Trader Joe's, I'm sold!



Today is a stay-in-our-pajamas kind of day. Henry is bouncing off the walls. Literally. Harper is back to normal. Her mysterious illness was (thankfully) short lived. 

Kind of a boring post on a boring day.
Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Amy@My Front Porch said...

That Kleenex box is awesome :) Glad to hear Harper is feeling better!

Katrina @ Pics, Pages & Purls said...

I'm glad that Harper is feeling better...Z had a "mystery" fever and general not feeling himself a couple nights ago...his fever is gone and but he is almost back to his "normal" self.

Mom said...

Next time you are there, buy me 3 or 4 of those kleenex boxes. Those are too cool.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails