Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Peter Marie

After saving old blog posts that I wanted to keep, I'm starting a fresh one, and it feels good. I don't mind people finding my blog through others blogs, but I just didn't like that is was all out there. I tried changing everything possible and ended up just deleting it. I know, I'm paranoid.

So, why Peter Marie, you ask? Well, it was a nickname of mine. My dad called me Peter because he used to sing the Peter, Peter, Pumpkin Eater song to me and my mom called me Marie because of an aunt Marie she had (no, it's not my middle name). They would then sometimes combine the two and call me Peter Marie. I like it. I've also decided that it will be the name of my children's art store someday.

Well, I'm off. Serious blogging will begin again later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails