Wednesday, May 28, 2008

It's babysitting day and I have both the boys down for a nap. Not asleep yet, but my fingers are crossed...hard.

I've been checking out craigslist and the register and I have noticed there are a ton of garage sales tomorrow. I love Thursday garage sales! Since I haven't done much of that this year I plan on doing some tomorrow. I could safely say I've spent under $20 so far. This is pretty impressive. I spent way too much last year. Yikes. I'm going to try and find some good quality used items for the family Alisa has brought to our attention on her blog. Want to join me??

I've been obsessively looking at pictures of Parkersburg on the Internet. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must be for my friends and family who have grown up there or who have spent their whole lives there, or especially for those who lost a house or a loved one. I just can not imagine it. RJ's family (Junker side) were planning on having a get-together on Sunday before this all happened and still plan on having it so I think we're going to go up for the weekend. It will be good to see everyone again. Please keep praying for everyone involved.

The nap thing is not working yet......why don't little boys like to take naps??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails