Friday, August 29, 2008

There are many areas in our neighborhood that are being constructed right now so I can't tell for sure which one, but isn't 4:00 AM a little early to start the trucks up with their annoying "beep, beep, beep" backing up sounds? As Michelle Tanner would say, how rude!

I had a dream that I was babysitting Nancy Pelosi's baby girl. Scary, no?

One thing I don't love about this pregnancy is my teenage acne. With Henry, my face was nice and clean, and now it's all zitty. Oh, baby, it's all worth it though.

RJ' s parents are coming to town today and staying through Monday! This is pretty exciting!

We had a neighbor's cat in our yard last night and it was very strange. It was just lurking around very slowly and stare at us and wouldn't get spooked too easily. Henry was trying to catch it and meowing at it like crazy, but we were trying to keep him away because the cat was just too freaky.

The weather is going to be gorgeous this weekend! The official end to summer. It went so fast!

Happy Friday, everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails