Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Man On Wire

I may be a little dorky, but I love me a good documentary. We've been on a bit of a movie-kick lately and went to the library on Saturday to rent a few flicks. We got Man on Wire, and it was great. Fascinating, actually. I highly recommend it.

Go figure, but I'm really tired today. Harper is the easiest baby during the day, but our nights have been a little rough lately with getting her comfortable to sleep. Or maybe her grunting doesn't mean she's not comfortable? I don't know. We'll try again tonight.

Hope you all have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

oh my! after watching that preview i seriously want to see that! i love documentaries anyways.

kinsley was a HUGE grunter at night. we had her in her carseat up until a couple of weeks ago, maybe that would help? she now sleeps on her stomach and i just let her. she sleeps very quietly now but for the first month to two months she would grunt, moan and groan allllll night long VERY loudly!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails