Monday, April 27, 2009

This little man is at his grandma and grandpa's house until Wednesday. I miss him.
Grandma Bloom and her 2 newest granddaughters, Harper and Elizabeth.

Henry and his cousin Jack in action.
It's always hard to catch those first smiles, so I was pretty excited to finally get one!

Harper and I are having some girl time the next couple of days. We had a busy weekend of traveling and fun and it seems to have messed up baby girl's sleeping habits so it's not as fun of a day as I was hoping for, but we're still trying to smile. It was a ton of fun to go to my parent's house and see all the cousins. The older they get the more fun it gets. I love it.

And because I'm obsessed with finding similar photos, here's another one.....


3 comments:

Jenn said...

so cute! love the smile picture!

Alisa said...

Henry & Harper look so much alike! Have fun with just the lady!!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Harper is just the most beautiful little lady! Hope Henry made it back safely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails