Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday

I've had a super busy week, but it's also been exceptionally nice. 

I loooove this weather. We went to a park yesterday and stayed a good chunk of the morning. We met a new friend with some really sweet boys and Harper got her first face injury. It was either when she did a somersault down one of the bridges or fell on the slide. She will totally be our athlete.
I've been working on my ornaments and am just about done. They've been so fun! So fun that I decided I'll do a craft show with my sister-in-law this fall. I wasn't going to do any of those again until the kids get older...Christmas season was NOT fun the time I did it before....but just little ornaments and flower pins will be much easier and less stressful and FUN! (hopefully anyways)

Here's my little workshop.



These ones are my favorite, but not sure how well they'll do.


I'll add names to the houses....


So now I'm praying for a good turnout for the fundraiser!

I'm really looking forward to relaxing a little bit tonight before our fun-packed weekend. We're participating in the "Walk a Mile in their Shoes" with some of our church family. Then off to the fundraiser and then straight out to the Lake House for a repeat of last year.
Wa-Hoo!

***************************************
When we bought our house, I was really excited about the lovely little window bench.
But I have to say, I haven't sat down and enjoyed it once.
In 5 years!
I caught Harper there this morning enjoying the view of the workers on the house next door and it inspired me to use it, at least once, this fall.



Hope you all have a GREAT looooong weekend !!

3 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Where is this craft show going to be? I think I need one of each of those ornaments...we'll just have an Abby original tree! How beautiful would that be?!?
*I do have a small tree you could borrow for the craft show if you wanted to display them on a Christmas tree...

Amy@My Front Porch said...

I looove those ornaments! Sounds like you've got a busy weekend ahead -- enjoy!!

une autre mère said...

I totally bought one of the houses for our tree this year! Can't wait to put it on!! I was super bummed though that I didn't win the table or mural. Do you know who won them? I'm not going to hurt them or like break in their homes or anything... promise...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails