Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oohhh, I'm finally in the 30-ish day left range. Yes.

My goal is to not be so complainy this week about being uncomfortably pregnant. Cuz I am. But I'm tired of hearing myself whine about it. I can no longer tie my shoes, but hey, I've at least got some shoes, right?

We had a great weekend. I didn't do a thing. Friday night we went to a friend's for a nice meal and Wii. Saturday we got donuts, walked around Valley Junction, and then the boy and I took a looong nap while RJ cleaned. I'm getting towards the end of a cold and it completely zapped me. A nap did me good, especially since I don't get much sleep in the overnight these days. Today we had church and more doing nothing. There's so much that needs to get done, but that can wait until this week.

This should be a good week! I'll be celebrating the start of my last year in my twenties.......

1 comment:

nealy said...

Wow, your pregnancy is going so fast (to me at least)!

Can't wait to see pics of your new little one!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails