Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank you, Lord, for a fresh new day. Thank you for the chance to get together with some college girlfriends at the last minute. Thank you for a child who was in the best mood ever today. Thank you for a fantastic husband.

What a great day today! So naturally, I regret writing yesterday's post, but it is nice to hear that I'm not the only mom who almost loses it every now and then. Of course I get overly dramatic and emotional sometimes, but I needed to just get it out. I know the actual seriousness of a nervous break down was no where near me yesterday, but you know what I mean. I was so tired and crabby and way short on patience. Henry and I butted heads on too many occasions. And then today he's sweeter than ever and I just want to squeeze him. Like the kind of squeeze you want to give a cute little puppy.

I'm thankful for forgiveness.

And here's the final reveal! I'm done!! Of course I have a few more ideas up my sleeve, but I'm off to start other projects and will get to those later IF I have the time and energy. And yes, I love to over-embellish!
I got this painting idea from Suite Dreams. You can't really see it, but under each dress is one of the fruits of the spirit....still needs a little work though.





The end!
Oh, and if you'd be interested, I have 2 left over pieces that I don't have room for...they're like the matching swirly silver framed birds that are hung over the dresser. They're yours for free if you'd be interested!










2 comments:

Jenn said...

love it!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

That's one sweet room! You are an awesome decorator--baby's gonna love it!
So what are these silver, swirly bird things...leftovers? Would they go anywhere in my house? Could I redecorate for them? If no one else claims left, I'd love to give them a house!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails