Wednesday, September 23, 2009

For Reals?

Tomorrow is seriously only Thursday? It's for reals only Wednesday night right now? Last week we were nice and busy with a little something planned to do every day. This week we've just had one planned event and time is-a-draggin'.  Not in a bad way...we're having fun hanging out, but tomorrow is ONLY Thursday for crying out loud!



So, I think we may check out the new sculpture garden downtown tomorrow. This is a pretty big deal for our small city, and some of the sculptures look quite interesting. It's times like these I wish I had one of my old art professors behind me explaining it all to me.

So who wants to join me? You? Okay, see you there!

Harper turned the big 6 months today. I'll save her extra special post until later...her appointment is on Friday...always fun to hear the stats on how she's doing. Then it's on to the big stuff. FOOD. She'll be starting on cereal this weekend. I hold out as long as possible on solids, basically because it's just so nice and convenient to only worry about nursing her. I am excited though, to see how she reacts. Oh baby girl, how did you grow up so quickly?

2 comments:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I LOVE your new background and layout! Are you for hire?

mrs t said...

I really like your new layout and background! It's nice to change things up, isn't it!? Keeps things fun! I really like the pic of you and your kiddos! Precious!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails