Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Which One?

I met a friend at the mall today and scored big on a couple of dresses. I got them both for under $20 (total). Now the question is....which one do I wear for an upcoming wedding? *I really don't spend all my time on such shallow things....but.....this is fun.* RJ's cousin is getting married early October and the reception is going to be at Glen Oaks Country Club. It is going to be a super fun time! I'm sure I could have found something to wear in my sad closet, but honestly, the last time I bought a dress it was a year and a half ago and it was on the $1 rack at Wal-Mart. I do not kid. I love dresses. I do! I just don't wear them too often. So, imagine the justification in purchasing them I am searching (pleading) for right about now. So, here they are. Which one?

Option #1
Super cute and comfy. A jersey type fabric. May need a shawl or somethin' with it. Cute.

Option #2
A linen-y type fabric. Dressier. And notice the nice ruffle around the collar in the photo below. I love me some ruffles. It also has a belt, but no belt loops, which is why it's cinched up so tight. You know, in case you were wondering if my waist was really that small.
Yeah, it's not.

And getting both for under $20...I may just keep both? :)

7 comments:

une autre mère said...

Keep them both, silly girl! But wear #2 to the wedding. Although I like #1 too, I really love the ruffles on #2.

Following The Fosters said...

i agree...go with #2! they are both cute!

Emily (Blue Chair Blessing) said...

i agree - #2 looks so cute!

Alisa said...

I agree - #2!!!

Jessica said...

Keep them both!! I like #2 for the wedding!!

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I agree--#2 does totally look like you, Miss Cute in Ruffles! But please keep them both! How often will you kind TWO cute dresses that you love?!?

Amy@My Front Porch said...

I'm late on this, but I agree -- keep both but wear #2 for the wedding. Super cute! Can't believe you got them both for under $20!

And if your waist was that small...we could not be friends :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails