Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Turtle

Yesterday was a good day, but by the time we got to the park, our sweaters were not needed. We stopped and got Henry a BK Happy Meal on the way. I figure every now and then, that can be a good thing...well, and the apples they now offer make it feel even more okay. On the way home we stopped by Goodwill and found Henry his Halloween costume. It still had the tags on so I was pretty excited about it, and well, it's Hi-larious.


A boy and his chocolate milk. A rare treat, so he was savoring every last drop.

Harper faced out for the first time in her snuggli. She was going nuts! Especially when I was swinging Henry. I was trying to take a picture so I could see what she was doing. It was harder than I thought it would be.....


Meet Franklin, the Turtle. Or, as he likes to say, "No, I'm Henry."
I nearly wet my pants when I tried it on him at the store cuz I was laughing so hard. He loves it!

And here's a special treat of the the Turtle saying his verse..."When I'm afraid I will trust in God." (Sorry. I can't get it twisted around. I'm not too savvy.) Enjoy!

2 comments:

une autre mère said...

Thanks for the laugh. That costume is too funny! I'm surprised he can hold his head up under all that weight!

Jenn said...

That is one adorable God fearing turtle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails