Monday, June 23, 2008

His expression didn't change the whole time
tiny little dude

Still a straight face.
Taking a break.

We took our chances and went to Adventureland. It was fun, but we only stayed for about an hour since it was so hot and Henry wasn't acting completely normal. Watching him on the boat was one of the funniest things I've seen. He looked so tiny and we could not get him to smile. We were laughing so hard. Poor little guy. I thought it was so hot, but I know it's only going to get worse. I freak out so bad when I get overheated. I tried to explain to RJ that it's not just that I'm hot, it's that I also get 3 seconds away from having an anxiety attack. When I have that feeling for too long I go nuts. I'm such a wimp. Once we got out of the heat Henry and I both felt better and now he's just got a cough and runny nose, so hopefully it's a short cold.
Saturday night we helped our friends celebrate their 9th anniversary at Frank's Pizza by Drake and some ice cream afterwards. It was some great food and talk. Thanks for inviting us, sneaky mom!
Another great weekend and now it's already Monday. RJ's parents will be in town for part of this week for their church conference. It will be fun to have them around. Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails