Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I think I've done it! For those who dislike seafood, plug your ears, cover your eyes, etc, etc, etc.

I made fish tacos tonight. I've tried this before, but it came out the best this time. If you've ever wanted to try it, here's what worked for me:

Tilapia
I marinated it in a Lawry's marinade. Lime and something....
Grill!

Sauce:
Some mayo, a bit of chicken taco seasoning, fresh lime juice, some honey, garlic salt, and pepper

Toppings:
Raw coleslaw mix. I meant to get fresh cilantro, but forgot. I'm sure beans would be good too!

Pile on a tortilla and dig in, ladies.

I've had an enormous headache this entire day. I'm sure it's not going away over night either.

Tomorrow's a big day for me and Henry. VBS has been wearing us both out a little, but been fun too. We've got some pretty amazing/crazy/loud/hilarious ladies in our church in charge of VBS. It's a Wild West theme this year. You should see all the dancin and hollering going on to the blaring country music. Funny stuff.

Sorry there have not been many pictures. If I want pictures it takes me about 20 minutes to do it and some days that just seems like a waste. I'm so slow at this stupid technology stuff.
Soon, though. I promise.

2 comments:

Missy... said...

Hey Abby! Glad you found me. :-) I actually did know that your husband was Chris' cousin...I think Janessa told me. Janessa & I have been friends since elementary & now we just live down the street from one another. Needless to say, our kids are great friends like their mamas.

Hang in there with VBS! We did the Wild West theme last year & it was WILD! We start our beach party theme next week, so I'm hoping that's a little more calm!

So glad to have a new "blogging friend!" :-)

The O's said...

mmmm, sounds good. I'm the only person in my family that would eat fish but i've always wanted to try fish tacos. i might have to try yours. sounds yummy.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails