Saturday, June 28, 2008

What a busy week! RJ's brother and family have been moving in to their new house and his parents have been in town. It's been a lot of fun. I got to hang out with my niece who is 9 all day on Friday. She helped me babysit Zach and play with Henry. We worked on a fun art project during their nap and she talked a mile a minute about the life of a 9 year old. So sweet and innocent. I love that they are going to be so close!!!

Went to Waterloo today for a Charlton get-together. It was great. RJ has got one of the sweetest grandma's ever and she is an amazing cook/baker. And now we have a container of Betty Charlton's mashed potatoes in our fridge. Hardy-har-har.

Tomorrow I'm helping a friend who has a booth at the Artfest Midwest. If you're up for something fun, you should come! It's a great show with a good variety of art, and free parking and admission. I'll be with Ms. Kristin Aulwes and her baby in her tummy. I could not be more excited for her and her growing little bean!

RJ had to wake up early to work before we left and now he's finishing it up. Have you ever met a harder worker than him? I sure haven't. And all without complaining.
Now there's one amazing MAN.

I'm getting very excited for our 4th of July weekend. My mom's side is having a big reunion in Galena and I will see people I haven't seen in years. I love her side of the family, but everyone is spread out across the Midwest and after my grandparents passed away we don't get together too often. It's going to be a blast! My aunts have quite the schedule set up with not a dull moment to spare.

Hope you are all having magical weekends!

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

Sounds like a busy, fun week! Hope you know how much we missed you at the double-header game! Happy 4th of July! Have a safe trip!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails