Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In honor of Baby Gap

Like I said, I went to the fancy mall today. I've heard that Baby Gap does their markdowns on Wednesdays, so if I happen to be at the mall on that day, I usually stop in and never find anything. Well, today was my day! If you can't tell, below are 2 cute girl romper outfits, a boys button up shirt, little bloomers, and leather shoes all for........$10! The shoes are for Henry and the rest are gifts, except one of the rompers or the shirt will be for baby Charlton. Great deal, huh?
Henry and I had to practice our Gap pictures. Please, someone else do this too. I linked it in my last post and put it in orange so you can see it. It's just something fun to do. And if you do it too I won't feel like such a dork. What a pose, huh? Great week, I say.






1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

You are my hero! :) Henry's for sure going to win the BabyGap contest! He is so stinkin' cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails