Thursday, April 17, 2008

Please Pray for Ruby


Our dear friends, Trent and Lydia just found out that their little Ruby has neuroblastoma-- a form of cancer. She is 6 months old. She is the sweetest little girl with the chubbiest cheeks I've ever seen. She is such a happy little girl too. Please pray for them. They have a 2 1/2 year old, Clara also. They are a great family.


I'm having a really hard time with this. I just can't imagine. She's just a baby. Why do things like this happen to sweet little babies? I know we can't know the answers to these things. It's hard to feel so helpless. The only thing we can do is pray for them. Thank you.


Here's a picture of Ruby's cheeks I took once while babysitting her. She's so sweet!

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

I LOVE that picture of Ruby! It's so sweet! If need to make "Pray for Ruby" signs, let's use that one! How sweet that you have that!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails