Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Okay, it was probably mean of me to put you in that type of suspense. Let's just say I'm not letting this exciting news out for another week and a half or so. And NO, the news is not completely about me.

Holy Canoli. We're thinking strongly about going to John Piper's conference at the end of Sept and I just read about it and who's going to be there. Forget about a "vacation" for us, this is SO what we are doing instead!!! Check it out here. Hopefully we'll be going with some couples from our church. It sounds amazing. And of course we'll squeeze in some fun time in my favorite city ever in my favorite state ever. I think it's one of those things, but the grass in Minnesota always seems so green. Though, I'm sure we'll forever stay in Iowa!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails