Thursday, July 17, 2008

Rib America Festival


Oh yes. We will be here. For the food? No. I'm sure it's delicious, but I'm not wasting my money on it because I'm sure it's all over priced. But for only $4 you can get in and hear.....Jonny Lang! You see, it all started when RJ won tickets to a concert in Minneapolis. I had never heard his music even though RJ had a cd of his. We went and it was amazing. It's not the kind of music I would normally like, but his concerts are amazing and I now really enjoy his tunes.

He is a gui-tar phenom.

Well, after that concert we saw Jonny at the Hoyt Sherman and then at the Simon Estes theatre while Henry was still in my tummy. We're not big concert-goers except when this guy is in town. Even if you don't like his music, I can guarantee you'd enjoy the concert. Unless you're someone who doesn't like to have any fun, I guess.
The concert is at 7 on Sunday. See you there??

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails