Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Skittles




Last night I wanted Skittles so badly. The ones that come in the purple bag. You know what I'm talking about. Oh, I used to love Skittles. I could eat a 1 lb bag in 1 day. I hardly ever eat them anymore because I'm more into chocolate, but last night all I wanted was Skittles! RJ wisely encouraged me not to run to the store because it's silly to spend money on stuff like that so I decided to make something instead. Blondies. Yes, blondies sounded delightful. So I went to make them and realized we were out of brown sugar. Now what! Banana bars. Yes, banana bars. So that's what I made, with cream cheese frosting and all. And that's what I'm going to go eat right now.
(why do these pictures end up blurry????)

1 comment:

The Sneaky Mommy said...

YUM! Banana bars are the best! I'm enjoying a little piece of chocolate squash cake...tastes much better than it sounds!
*FYI--when you take Henry trick-or-treating this year, it's perfectly acceptable to take all the Skittles out and hide them in a cupboard...just in case you need them or something...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails