Monday, July 7, 2008

Yes, I'll admit it.

I watched the season finale of The Bachelorette.

I had only caught 5 minutes of it here and there so I didn't know anything about the final guys. Jason seemed like the obvious choice, so naturally I wanted Jessie to "win". That's just how I roll. So since I wasted 2 hours of my life, at least the guy I was rooting for got the girl.

Yes, I love my new background too!
Just go to www.pyzam.com and pick yours out. I could have spent hours looking through the hundreds they have so just picked one of the first ones I liked. I'm not sure if it's always the case, but it erased all the links I had so if you've got a lot it may take a while.

I got a beautiful bouquet of flowers today from RJ.

It was a good day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails