Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday

Today's a little gloomy, no?

Henry is taking a killer nap right now. I took one too and I always feel out of sorts after taking one. It sounds so enticing beforehand and I love jumping into bed to take a nap, but usually regret it a bit afterwards. I'm also really bummed that I won't see RJ for a long time today. I guess I woke up on the wrong side of the bed!

Henry went to the dentist this morning and did really well. He had some build-up on his bottom teeth that I couldn't get off. They got it off and said his teeth look great, but are a little close together. Hopefully when his jaw grows he'll get some space between, otherwise he may have a little crooked problem. Not a big deal, of course, but I'm hoping he won't need braces. I had them and hated them. Oh well.

I have a recipe for RJ's grandma's caramel rolls and I'm going to give them a try today. It looks like a long process, but they will be so worth it. It will be really worth it to see RJ's face when he takes a bite--that is, if I can get them anywhere close to how his grandma makes them. They are probably in his top 3 favorite foods of all time. Yummy.
I'll be bringing some your way too, Alisa.:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails